| ||Independent Contractor, Software Engineering|
Specializing in Audio, Video, and Synchronization
I am available for contract work. I am an experienced video and audio software engineer on the Windows platform. I can write code or provide your company with training or consultation.
Here are a few of the areas where I can provide expertise:
- Robust, software-only solutions to difficult synchronization problems such as:
- audio/video synchronization
- frame-accurate VTR control
- Conversion, reading, or writing of standard audio and video file formats
- Design and configuration of desktop systems and software for high-throughput applications such as uncompressed SD/HD video disk I/O.
- Optimized software image and audio processing (e.g., MMX/SSE/SSE2/3DNow image processing code).
- QuickTime components (drivers) for video and audio I/O hardware
I also have a great deal of experience designing and deploying websites and web applications, including Web 2.0 AJAX applications.
You are welcome to view my resume (PDF, 23k; download Adobe Reader here).
Please contact me by email:
656 Fremont St.
Menlo Park, California, USA